Learn More About Your Privacy Rights
This Paramount Hotel Dubai privacy notice (“Privacy Notice”) describes how Paramount Hotel Dubai (“we” or “us”) collects, uses, shares, and retains personal information that you provide to us, or that we collect, when you use the Paramount Hotel Dubai website located at https://www.paramounthotelsdubai.com/ or related mobile applications, complete related forms, participate in events, or communicate with one of our customer service representatives (“Personal Data”).
Please note that if you disagree with anything in this Privacy Notice, you must not use the Sites or mobile applications, or provide personal information to us in connection with Paramount Hotel Dubai products or services.
Table of Contents:
- Collection of Personal Information
- Marketing Communication
- Use, Sharing, and Retention of Personal Information
- How to Contact Paramount Hotel Dubai and Modify Your Information or Preferences
- Modifications to this Privacy Notice
- Questions, Concerns or Complaints
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Information You Directly and Voluntarily Provide to Us
Inquiry: If you provide your Personal Data to Paramount Hotel Dubai to enquire about our properties or for organizing events, or if you sign up to become a registered user of any website operated by Paramount Hotel Dubai, you will be required to provide certain information as part of the registration process. This information may include your first and last name, email address, telephone number, and business or home address.
Travel Information: we may collect information such as your travel details (including flight number, arrival and departure dates and time, country/point of origin and destination), your frequent flyer information, your travel partner information, preferences about the room, food and beverages and treatments, service requests, information relating to your diet, access or treatment requirements. We may also need to collect information as required by local laws such as passport numbers, type of entry visa, and driver’s license.
Your transactions with us: we collect your itemized spending to properly assemble your folio during your stay, which includes your room rate and other expenses billed to your room
Membership information is used to communicate with you, to design content and activities that we believe would be of interest to you, and to ensure that Paramount Hotel Dubai will not violate any applicable sanctions in providing you access to Paramount Hotel Dubai goods and services. If you wish to opt-out of receiving these communications from us, please follow the instructions contained in the applicable communication you receive from us.
Events: Paramount Hotel Dubai may host events for product knowledge sharing. If you register for a
Paramount Hotel Dubai event, we will access the information in your account to provide you with information and services associated with the event. If you register for one of our events and you are not a Paramount Hotel Dubai member, we will collect your first and last name, email address, business or home address, information about the type of business you work for or with, which we will use to provide you with information and services associated with the event.
Communications with Paramount Hotel Dubai: If you communicate or correspond with us by email, through postal mail, via phone or through other forms of communication, including our customer service center, we may collect the information you provide as part of those communications. For example, if you correspond with us through email, we may collect and store the email address you use to send the applicable correspondence and use it to respond to your inquiry; to notify you of Paramount Hotel Dubai Events, or other services; or to keep a record of your complaint, accommodation request, and similar purposes.
Information We Automatically Collect from You
We may automatically collect information about you when you use the Sites or our services. For example, if you access the Sites through a computer, we will automatically collect information such as your browser type and version, computer and connection information, IP address, pages you have visited and standard web log information. We may use remarketing tools that will serve ads to you based on your location, the content you have explored on our site to render ads to you after you have left our Site. If you access the Sites through a mobile device, we may also be able to identify the location of your mobile device. You may choose not to share your location details with us by adjusting your mobile device’s location services settings. For instructions on changing the relevant settings, please contact your service provider or device manufacturer.
We may automatically collect information from you when you use the Sites using “cookies” and other similar technologies, such as web beacons. Cookies are small amounts of data that are stored within your computer’s Internet browser and that are accessed and recorded by the websites that you visit so that they can recognize the same browser navigating online at a later time. The cookies are not able to execute code or access other information stored on the computer. Web beacons are transparent pixel images that are used in collecting information about website usage, email response, and tracking.
In addition to those mentioned above, third parties may also set cookies when you visit the site. In some cases, that is because we have hired the third party to provide services on our behalf, such as an inquiry form. Because your browser connects to those third parties’, they are able to set or read their own cookies on your device and may collect information about your online activities (but not any personally identifiable data) across websites or online services
Some of our pages use a third-party software provider, such as Optimizely, Unbounce, hotjar etc to test variations in the content to help us improve your experience. You can view their respective Privacy Policies (and / or opt-out) using these links:
Information that may be collected by cookies when you use the Sites may include, without limitation:
- the pages you visit within the Sites;
- the date and time of your visit to the Sites;
- the amount of time you spend using the Sites;
- the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; and/or
- your computer and connection information such as your browser type and version, operating system and platform.
Information You Provide to Payment Processors
All payments made to Paramount Hotel Dubai are processed by third-party processing service engaged by Paramount Hotel Dubai. All information collected by these third-party providers for purposes of processing your payments is not available to us unless you have otherwise provided this information to us in connection with your use of the Sites or our products and services.
2. MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
We may combine your information with data we collect from our vendors and use it to improve and personalize the Paramount Hotel Dubai website. If you don't wish to receive marketing communications from us or participate in our ad-customization programs, simply update your communication preferences at firstname.lastname@example.org, or follow the directions provided with the communication or advertisement.
3. USE, SHARING, AND RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
How We Use Your Information
In general, we use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect, and improve our current products and to develop new ones. This allows us to:
- To conduct your reservations via emails or any other way.
- Facilitate the creation of and security of your account on our network
- Identify you as a user in our services
- Improve our services, website and how we operate our business
- Understand and enhance your experience using our website, products, and related services;
- Respond to your comments or questions (and for our support team to provide service)
- Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages
- Communicate with you about promotions, upcoming events, and news regarding products and services offered by Paramount Hotel Dubai
- Link or combine it with other information we get from third parties, to help us understand your needs and provide you with better service
- Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity
Information for Individuals Located in the European Union
Legal Basis for the Processing of Personal Information from EEA Residents
If you reside within the European Economic Area (EEA), our processing of your personal information will be legitimized as follows:
- Whenever we require your consent for the processing of your personal information such processing will be justified pursuant to Article 6(1) lit. (a) of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”). This article in the GDPR describes when processing can be done lawfully.
- If the processing of your personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract between you and Paramount Hotel Dubai or for taking any pre-contractual steps upon your request, such processing will be based on GDPR Article 6(1) lit. (b).”). If this data is not processed, Paramount Hotel Dubai will not be able to execute the contract with you.
- Where the processing is necessary for us to comply with a legal obligation, we will process your information on basis of GDPR Article 6(1) lit. (c), for example, complying in the fields of employment law.
- And where the processing is necessary for the purposes of Paramount Hotel Dubai legitimate interests, such processing will be made in accordance with GDPR Article 6(1) lit. (f), for example, to detect fraud.
- You may also receive personalized advertising where you indicate to Paramount Hotel Dubai specific interests by requesting information about a product or service or by indicating your marketing preferences in the Preference Center (access to which is provided at the bottom of this page), however, you may also receive general
Transferring Personal Data from the EU to the UAE:
Paramount Hotel Dubai has its headquarters in the United Arab Emirates. Information we collect from you will be processed in the United Arab Emirates. The security of your privacy and the information you give us is very important to us, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Paramount Hotel Dubai or guarantee that your information on the Paramount Hotel Dubai Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our industry-standard physical, technical or managerial safeguards. When you enter sensitive information (such as log in credentials) on our order form or chat form, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). Please be aware that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, Paramount Hotel Dubai cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit on or through the Sites and you do so at your own risk.
Paramount Hotel Dubai participates in the EU Privacy Shield Framework. Paramount Hotel Dubai is committed to subjecting all personal information received from EU member countries to the Frameworks’ applicable principles (‘Principles’).
European Union Data Subject Rights
The European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation and other countries’ privacy laws provide certain rights for data subjects (these are persons that can be identified).
This Privacy Notice is intended to provide you with information about what personal data Paramount Hotel Dubai collects about you and how it is used.
If you wish to confirm that Paramount Hotel Dubai is processing your personal data, or to have access to the personal data Paramount Hotel Duba may have about you or have other questions, please contact us at email@example.com
You may also request information through our Data Subject Access Portal about:
- the purpose of the processing;
- the categories of personal data concerned;
- who else outside Paramount Hotel Dubai might have received the data from Paramount Hotel Duba;
- what the source of the information was (if you did not provide it directly to Paramount Hotel Duba);
- where the personal data is stored and how long it will be stored.
You have a right to correct (rectify) the record of your personal data maintained by Paramount Hotel Dubai if it is inaccurate. You may request that Paramount Hotel Dubai erase that data or cease processing it, subject to certain exceptions. You may also ask Paramount Hotel Dubai for your personal data to be supplemented or updated, or for their transformation into anonymous format or to block any data held in violation of the law, as well as to oppose their treatment for any and all legitimate reasons. You may withdraw your consent for the processing of personal data or the further processing of personal data by Paramount Hotel Dubai at any time. You may also request that Paramount Hotel Dubai cease using your data for Direct Marketing purposes by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
In many countries (including EEA countries), you have a right to lodge a complaint with the appropriate data protection authority if you have concerns about how Paramount Hotel Dubai processes your personal data. When technically feasible, Paramount Hotel Dubai will—at your request—provide your personal data to you or transmit it directly to another controller. You have the right to receive your personal information in a structured and standard format.
In addition to the information contained in this Privacy Notice, you may be provided with additional and contextual information concerning particular services or the collection and processing of your personal data upon request.
Data Storage and Retention
Your personal data is stored by Paramount Hotel Dubai on its servers, and on the servers of the database management services Paramount Hotel Dubai engages, located in the United Arab Emirates. Paramount Hotel Dubai retains data for the duration of the customer’s business relationship with Paramount Hotel Dubai and otherwise as required under applicable law. Personal data will be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which your personal data are processed. We will retain your personal data as long as you are Paramount Hotel Dubai customer or require our services so that we can provide these services to you.
If you are located in the European Economic Area, at the moment you come out of Paramount Hotel Dubai association or withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal information, all your personal data received and stored are erased if no longer needed by us. Unless we are required to retain this personal data by law or to comply with our regulatory obligations. In such a case, we will only keep this personal data for as long as necessary. For more information on where and how long your personal data is stored, and for more information on your rights of erasure and portability, please contact our data privacy resource at email@example.com
4. HOW TO CONTACT PARAMOUNT HOTEL DUBAI AND MODIFY YOUR INFORMATION OR PREFERENCES
Questions regarding this Privacy Notice should be directed to Paramount Hotel Dubai data privacy resource: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to modify the types of marketing email messages you receive from Paramount Hotel Dubai, you may do so by following the instructions within the body of any email message that you receive from us.
5. MODIFICATIONS TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
From time to time, Paramount Hotel Dubai may need to update or modify this Privacy Notice, to reflect changes in our business practices, data collection practices or organization. We reserve the right to amend this Privacy Notice at any time, for any reason, without notice to you, other than the posting of the amended Privacy Notice on the Sites, or, if you have provided your email address to us, sending you an email notifying you of the amended Privacy Notice. It is strongly recommended to check the Site often, referring to the date of the last modification listed at the top. We will in any case not reduce your rights under this Privacy Notice without your explicit and informed consent. If you do not agree to the changes, you should discontinue your use of the Sites, and cease providing personal information to us, prior to the time the modified Privacy Notice takes effect. If you continue using the Sites or provide personal information after the modified Privacy Notice takes effect, you will be bound by the modified Privacy Notice.
6. GIFT VOUCHER NOTICE
The Gift Voucher shall not be applicable for redemption in conjunction with any other offer/promotion or benefit(s) The Gift voucher would be not applicable during Blackout / Peak Hotel Dates / Public Holidays The cards cannot be used to settle stays booked on/thru
- Corporate rates
- Group rates
- Online Travel Agents (OTA’s)
- Any discounted or contracted room rates
- Travel Agents/Intermediaries
- Any commission agents
The Gift Voucher is Non-Transferable and would be honored only to the person issued for his / her stay. The validity of the Gift voucher is mentioned on the voucher.
7. QUESTIONS, CONCERNS OR COMPLAINTS
If you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy Notice, please contact email@example.com.