A message to all our guests
These are challenging times and now, more than ever, the comfort, health and safety of our guests and employees is our main concern. Our extremely high standards of health and hygiene are all firmly in place in our hotel, and we remain alert to advice, from health experts and government authorities, adapting our best practices accordingly.
As and when your desire for adventure and new experiences returns, we will be here to welcome you with warmth. When you next check-in with us, you will notice certain changes in our procedures to ensure your safety and comfort, including the implementation of our ‘Safety is PARAMOUNT’ programme.
This has been created to guarantee that you remain well taken care of and still get the service excellence that you have come to expect from Paramount Hotel Dubai. While we adapt to this new situation, our cast continue to surprise and bring joy to our guests with service that truly comes from the heart.
Should you wish to discuss these or any specific concerns you have prior to your arrival, we will be happy to do so directly with you.
In response to the current COVID-19 pandemic, Paramount Hotel Dubai has implemented an additional ‘Safety is PARAMOUNT” programme of strict protocols to further maintain the comfort, health and safety of guests and the cast.
The Hotel’s existing high standards of health and hygiene have been improved and each remains alert to local advice from health experts and government authorities, adapting best practices accordingly.
In every department there are comprehensive operating procedures, manuals and training programmes that are adjusted and executed according to the new requirements.
‘SAFETY IS PARAMOUNT’ INITIATIVES
A full list of ‘Safety is PARAMOUNT’ initiatives can be viewed here. If you have any questions please contact the hotel directly.
• Temperature checks are underway for all guests and the cast, as well as standard protocols for handling temperature detections of 37.5 degrees Celsius and above.
• Thermographic CCTV cameras in place in our hotel • Paramount Hotel ‘Safety is PARAMOUNT’ personal protective equipment (PPE) available for all guests to use during their stay, which include face masks, disinfectant hand sanitizers and disposable gloves.
• Appropriate personal protective equipment are worn by all hotel cast throughout the hotel
• Enhanced health and safety training measures have been put in place for all cast members, including the correct procedures for wearing PPE equipment, social distancing awareness and case notification protocols
• Preventive measures have been distributed to all suppliers and contractors.
• Significant increases in regular disinfection is conducted across all hotel areas.
• Increased cleaning in place of all hard surfaces throughout hotel public areas and in guest rooms – focusing on frequently used elements such as door handles and lift buttons Hotel and guest rooms
• Increased anti-viral disinfection measures in place for all in room soft furnishings and surfaces e.g. telephones, bedside buttons and decorations.
• Bedding and linen changed and cleaned daily, or less often according to preference, and washed at sufficiently high temperatures to ensure sterilization.
• Laundry, bedding and linens washed at sufficiently high temperatures to ensure sterilization.
• Table distancing measures in dining outlets to ensure alignment with local requirements.
• Increased use of anti-viral disinfection measures in place across all spa and wellness facilities.
• In many locations, our hotel spas and wellness areas have introduced private areas for training and treatments.